Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for being so patient with me. I know I’ve been MIA, but up until about 6 weeks ago I was still struggling pretty bad with all day sickness. This little one wanted to take mama on a little bit of an adventure, more than Titus ever did. I’m finally feeling better, cooking for my family again and getting our house set up to add our sweet addition. On Monday you will get a completely updated blog post on whats going on with me, my family and our pregnancy. Until then here is one of my new favorite recipes that I’ve been making. Since Nathan is on a healthy journey and I’m growing a baby, we are both working on eating better.
Cheesy Enchilada Bake (No tortilla)
Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
– 1 Rotisserie Chicken
– 1 can of Red Enchilada Sauce; I used Old El Paso brand
– 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 orange pepper
– 1 onion
– Bag of shredded Cheese Blend; Use as much as you need to cover the top of the dish
– Bag of Spinach or Riced Cauliflower
– Taco Seasoning
– Sour Cream and Guacamole
- Remove Chicken from your rotisserie Chicken
- Dice peppers and onion; sauté for 5 minutes
- Shred Chicken; You can choose to shred it yourself, or I added all of mine to my Kitchen Aid Mixer until it was fully shredded. While it was shredding in the mixer I added my taco seasoning so it would mix well.
- Add chicken to baking dish
- Top with Peppers and Onions
- Add Enchilada Sauce
- Cover with Cheese Blend
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
- Top either your cauliflower rice or spinach with your finished Enchilada Bake.
- Use Sour cream and/or guacamole as you wish. ENJOY!!
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as we have! Its delicious and you get 2 great servings of veggies!
Don’t forget to check back on Monday for our family update. I will also include another recipe in Mondays blog. Have a great weekend!