Seriously, who doesn’t love breakfast food? Eggs, Bacon and hash-browns. I could eat that kind of meal everyday. But the worst part of breakfast food is most of the time I don’t want to cook as soon as I wake up in the morning. I’m usually pretty tired, entertaining my toddler and trying to get him fed. Once I’ve done all that time has passed and I don’t feel like preparing it, or having to do the clean up afterwards.
So I have started to prep our breakfast food. I’m making some type of delicious casserole that last us the week. I spend one day cooking and then every morning its in the fridge and only has to be heated up.
Below is one of my go-to, Whole 30 approved, healthy breakfast meals.
Ranch Sweet Potato Sausage Egg Bake
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooke Time: 25 minutes
-2 Medium sweet Potatoes, cubed
-1 lb Turkey breakfast sausage
-3 cups spinach
-1 Red Pepper
-1 tbsp coconut oil
-1/2 yellow onion, diced.
-Salt and Pepper to taste
-Avocado to top
1. Pre-heat oven to 400, grease baking dish.
2. Add coconut oil to sauté pan and add diced sweet potatoes.
3. In a different sauce pan add Turkey sausage, brown.
4. Once Turkey is brown, add diced pepper, spinach and onions.
5. In a bowl whisk egg, add salt and pepper.
6. Once Sweet Potatoes are tender, mix them with Whole30 Ranch.
7. In your baking dish, layer sweet potatoes, sausage bake and top with whisked eggs (cover dish evenly).
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
Remember to subscribe below to Family.Life.Organized for updates on new post and earlier releases of recipes.