Another quick and delicious recipe for a healthy snack or desert. It has helped fill our sweet tooth since being on Whole30. The great thing about this recipe is you can use it not only for cinnamon apple dessert but you can also make your own homemade cinnamon apple sauce.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 2 Minutes
– 5 Apples ( I used Fuji and Granny Smith)
– Honey (If you are on Whole30 OMIT honey)
1. Core and Slice your apples. ( I choose to leave the skin on the apples for a better taste)
2. Put all of your apples in the Instant Pot and cover with Cinnamon, Stir.
3. If you ARE NOT on Whole 30 you can add 2 tbsp of honey.
4. Add 1/2 cup of water
5. Set Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 2 minutes
6. Quick Release and Serve
↑ If you choose to make apple sauce, do a natural release for 5 minutes and then mix apples, you can use hand-held mixer or a KitchenAid. Mix until the consistency your happy with for your apple sauce.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we have! Let me know if you try it out and look out for my next blog post on Friday! Happy Monday!