Alright ya’ll! Here it is! I prepared a step by step video to show you just how easy and quick it is to use an instant pot. I spent a total of 8 minutes in my kitchen!! Thats it! I have also included all of the ingredients and recipe below the video. Hope you enjoy and if you have any questions post them below in the comments.↓
White Chicken Chili
Prep Time: 6 mintues
- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts trimmed of excess fat
- olive oil
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 15oz cans Great Northern Beans
- 1 15oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 24 oz. chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup milk
- shredded Mexican cheese
- sliced avocados
- sour cream
- Turn Instant Pot to Sauté. Add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and allow time to heat.
- Add chicken breasts to Instant Pot, lightly cook chicken on both sides.
- Turn off instant pot
- Add diced onion, garlic cloves, Northern beans, corn and chicken broth. Stir.
- Top with Salt, pepper, cumin, and chili powder.
- Turn Instant Pot onto manual for 20 mins. Turn valve to sealed.
- After elapsed time do a fast release (open valve)
- Once pressure is released remove top and shred chicken (either in the pot or into a mixing bowl.)
- Add Cream cheese and milk. Stir.
Now enjoy your delicious White chicken Chili